Popular posts from this blog
Fashion Mood
Inspiration Fashion is my life, I have breathing this delicious air since I was child. I had been experimenting a lot of styles since my teen days. For me you reivent yourself each day, by portraiting your mood in your style. It has been a long way since I use big bandanas. Today I get inspire in the power of pink millenial, flowers, bold lipsticks, cool shades and a bohemian look that I adapt everyday. This has help me to feel powerful because I am true to myself.
Ride
When you start to feel, don`t be afraid. Embrace your destiny with posivity and brightness so you could ride through love with a smile in your soul and heart. The minute you believe this mantra everything will be in place, your path in life could stay in your soul and cupid finally will get your arrow of love.
Comments
Post a Comment