Bum-I saw you



I just to understand , why you make me like someone so closed and then bum i dont know how to react. Really this week have been so crazy stupid love, I have been with him in the same office for a year, and know in this moment I see him for the first time. I know that the truth is the first time I met him I said uff he is like my style but he is so pedant, that I hate, but then time pass and pass, and I talk to you and we have a lot of similarities, but I know I haven’t really met you because you are the kind of person that you really know when you are really closed. The Saturday we crushed, I start to see you, I saw you hot and I don’t know why , you were cool but good, you get me for the first time and I think was so sad and sweet that you like your bff, really is you want someone to love. Then you want to become more and said the adventures you have, and you try to help me with him. I dondt know if you were alone, or what but I saw you the first time. Know I don’t know how to get your attention, or talk to you. I haven’t to talk you in a week, a game is our interaction-LIKE OMG SO LOOSER. Really this is a story that is starting , I hope it will become something or please give someone else before is too late..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date lipstick