#Hapiness



This past months I have realized the world is the most fantastic place you can imagine. Everything is good and peaceful when you start to feel with the heart and see with the soul, a path that have had given me true happiness.  

It started the first time I believe in me, when I reach for the goal of health.

The first day I throw away all my fears and I come back to the gym, was the first time feeling tired and muscle pain is a blessing. You feel a new energy when you start exercise, like everything is possible because you are a strong, independent and powerful women. When you do an exercise and you start to feel the pain my mind said to me “No pain no gain” a phrase that had help to push the pain away and get better in every session. Today I could do a full abdominal crunch with the AB wheel, I was smiling so much that I almost laugh; but it doesn’t matter because I was so proud of me so if I want to laugh a mad person everything will be ok.

I hope my little experience can inspire you.

It’s the begging of the best time of my Hippie and Beautiful life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date lipstick