Bohemian Executive


It’s Monday! I need to rock this week and be the boss of my life. Today I’m having an important reunion to ensure a freelance that will help me to pay the rent. You know a Girl has to pay the bills and still buy clothes. I am trying to be an entrepreneur, it’s a long road to walk.

So the style for today it’s an elegant twist of my life vibe. Making me look professional and with personality.



Presenting you the Bohemian Executive:

·         Dress with a cool pattern
·         A vibrant color that matches my eyes
·         Trend: Big earrings with a minimal design and shoes with some glitter
·         Accessories: Unique designs to give you personality.
·         Make up: A dark color to balance the look.

How would you make your Bohemian Executive? 



Boho Quote: Be free, Be your Soul, Be Unique

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date lipstick