Tree of Life


Accessories to Inspire

For the first time in my life I am trying to be truly me. A hell of a road because a simple question as Who I am? Sometimes make you doubt of yourself. Today I am beginning to be a free soul that feels energy as a whole and believes in letting go. Why I am giving this soulful introduction? Because I know I am a bohemian soul, using accessories that show my believes make me feel happy, peaceful and hope. Really that’s how important style is for me, it’s a way I express my vibe.


Today I am using a set of tree life bracelets. The tree of life has a very important meaning for me because it shows how we have a connection between humans and nature also to never forget we are stronger together. The set is of 3 bracelets because in the world of Ayurveda if you want to change or improve in your life, it´s important to have 3 different perceptions .
That’s why I try to use always a set of 3 bracelets.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date lipstick