My Guide Spirit: The Owl


My home has been guarded by the wisdom Owls. This mystics creatures have been represented in totems to help my home been protected of bad spirits and always helps us in the road of change. Sometimes the owl has been misunderstand with symbol of death but the real meaning is the importance of change and evolution, that’s why the importance of her in my life. It has help my family accept the changes life gives you in your everyday.


List of Symbolic Owl
  • Wisdom- See the real meaning of your road
  • Mystery- Find the truth in the punches life gives you.
  • Transition- Changes are the substance of life.
  • Messages- Hear the music of the universe.
  • Intelligence- Think with your heart.
  • Mysticism- Love the details of life.
  • Protection- Give your heart with intelligence.
  • Secrets- Trust in your instincts.
Who are your Spirit Guide?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Date lipstick